Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jan. 4, 2012

I am sorry I haven't had time to post anything lately. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year. Things are really changing in my life and unforunately, I have not had time to bead since before Christmas. However, as soon as things settle I will get back to it. Can't stay away too long, I'll go crazy. I'll leave you with this thought, life is a series of up and down. Don't despair if you are in a down cycle. Just go get busy with your hobby ( or if you can't afford your hobby right now look for a way to help someone else ) and after a while life will change again. Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment