Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday August 17, 2012

Today I am off to JoAnn's Fabrics to purchase supplies to make a jewelry roll that I can carry and display my jewelry samples in where ever I travel. I will be going to the NSH S/C in Vancouver, BC in September and need the lightest weight possible way to carry and display my jewelry. I have been using boxes that I repurposed but decided it would be helpful not to have the extra weight of the box. It is so important to have the jewelry displayed easily and for the display to be attractive. What I have in mind should do the trick. I'll post a picture when I get finished. I have been busy beading and learning new designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment