Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Friday, January 11, 2013

Inspiration in the New Year

Taking a break from beading for the holidays sure did get my creative juices flowing. I spent last Saturday, after two weeks of no beading at the beads store or the library, in my studio just puttering around with wire and beads. Inspiration hit and I had a blast. The inspiration stayed with me all week and I have been very productive. I have quite a few new pieces for the Arts and Craft Show at Heritage Village in CR tomorrow. Take a look at my photo stream!

No comments:

Post a Comment