Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

For Him or Her

I have been busy filling orders from the NSH meeting in Providence. However, I did find time to be inspired.
One of my histology friends wanted me to make some cuff links. Here is my first attempt and of course, since he is a histologist, I had to use amethyst stones.
   Also, had a great time at bead group today. Our group of beaders are so awesome. They challenge me, inspire me and support me in my endeavor to be better. .

No comments:

Post a Comment