Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bead day at Terri's Nov. 25, 2011

Here I am with new friends Vonda and Irina. I made jump rings and showed the group how to do a Christmas tree pendant in chain maile. Boy, those little jump rings are tuff to work with but they really make the pendant stable.  Vonda was already into chain maile and brought samples of her work to show us. Beautiful, Vonda.

No comments:

Post a Comment