Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Friday, November 18, 2011

Luxol Fast Blue Bracelet

Luxol Fast Blue is used in the demonstration of pathologic processes in the nervous system. In particular myelin, the white fatty nonliving material, which insulates and protects the nerve fibers are demonstrated. 
This bracelet is a tennis bracelet made Swarovski 4mm crystals  and pladium delica's for the setting with a small Sterling Silver toggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment