Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Friday, December 9, 2011

Dec. 09, 2011

This is so awesome. I made the tennis bracelet with two rows of bicones using right angle weave technique. I used copper Delicas putting a single row between the two bicones. It is a size 6 and 3/4 inch and used 37  4mm mocca bicones on each row. I also, made a loop of copper Delicas to put the copper lobster claw on and a loop on the other end to put the closed copper jump ring on. I estimate about 4 hours went into creating this heirloom quality bracelet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment