Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday August 20, 2011

Well, I had a quiet night at LaQuinta in Ft. Lauderdale last evening. David was in town so he could fly out of the Ft. Lauderdale airport. We enjoyed time together, same as always me beading and him watching baseball. I almost finished a Trichrome Spiral necklace. Boy, it is so pretty. If you are a beader and you haven't done a spiral, you really need to learn that stitch. It makes up so well and you can use so many different beads to vary the look. I need to finish up the toggle bar (forgot to bring the drops that I use on the toggle bar) and the loops. I won't get back to beading until later this evening. I was given a spa day by David's family for my birthday. So, today is the day for a facial, massage, mani & pedi as well as lunch. I am so looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment