Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Craft Studio

Happy Mother's Day to all. It is beautiful here in Florida and I have the honor of going to Church with my lovely precious Mom today.

Look what I have been doing!

I have been home here in Florida for two weeks and have been busy getting my craft studio ready. My sweet husband put the white cabinets up for me and I made the table covers to coordinate the look. I used a handmade quilt hanging my friend Janet made for me as the inspiration for the colors. I think I'll be able to do a lot of beading and jewelry making in this room. I just love it. So, this afternoon, I'll be here creating if you need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment