Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63727748@N06/sets/72157627025296258/
Just wanted to repost these pictures so it is easier for people looking at the blog to find the pictures.
Hope you enjoy them. I have been working on some new pieces and should be able to post pictures very soon.

I am certainly enjoying my time here beading with my sister, Linda, Mega, and Terri. We go to bead night on Mondays at the local bead store H&P Beads, then on Wednesdays we go to the library where a local bead group meets. Also, we go to Terri's and bead on other days, as well as beading either here or at my sister's house. I am getting to know quite a few really special ladies. They are such artist. It inspires and humbles me to be surrounded by such talent. They challenge me to do more.            

No comments:

Post a Comment