Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Thursday, September 15, 2011

T'was the night before NSH S/C 2011

Well, I am off to the convention tomorrow. I have just about made myself crazy trying to get lots of new pieces of jewelry made to add to my Special Stain Collection. So, it is time to stop the craziness and finish packing. I will add all of the pictures and discriptions of the new pieces when I get home after next Thursday. I did however want to give you a sneak preview. This is one of my new pieces.

I hope to generate a lot of buzz about my jewelry. I am donating a piece for the Public Relations Committee to give away. So, they are letting me put a small sign and and album of pictures on display at their table. Wish me luck. I will post again as soon as I can. That might be after I get home as I will be extremely busy the whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment