Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Deb Foster was the lucky winner of the PAS Bracelet I donated to the NSH Public Relations Committee to give away. Deb was very happy and excited. It fit her perfectly, too.

I had a great week at the NSH convention/symposium with a lot of excitement generated about by "Special Stain Collection".  I think I will see more sales in the future.  A lot of people took order forms and business cards. I will post more pictures soon. I picked up a cold or had an allergy attack and am still sick. I slept all afternoon after getting home and I am going right back to bed just wanted to get this one picture up for you all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment