Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Friday, October 28, 2011

Oct 28, 2011

Hi All, I have a friend who wants to have a home show for me, however she is having a difficult time getting her friends interested in coming. So, she is going to model my jewelry this week at several events and take my photo albums to show samples of my work hoping that will generate excitement.

My question to you all is, what do you think of the idea of me putting together a kit to sell them and have a make it and take event? Something like a simple but dramatic earring. Please send me some feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lance. I might just make copper earrings and give everyone that comes a pair. I have lots of copper to work with.

    ReplyDelete