Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Friday, June 17, 2011

Award Winning Designers

Oh my goodness, I really messed up big time. My sister, Linda and her group came in second on the Swarovski Challenge during their cruise not third! I am even more impressed!  Here is the link to the Swarovski website with their winning design pictured. Take a look. It is  truly beautiful. http://www.create-your-style.com/Content.Node/events-and-stores/events/anchors_away_Cruise_2010.en.php#Winning

No comments:

Post a Comment