Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Creating is Soul Therapy

My soul and my hands become desperate to craft if I get too busy with other things. It's like therapy for me. When life becomes hectic and stressful I retreat to my craft room. Sometimes it is about saving money by making and fixing things but oftentimes it is only about creating. Creating beautiful jewelry is my soul therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment