Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I am a Histotechnologist and a Jewelry designer/maker. This blog is my way to tell you about my life and my art. I love art and science. Finally, my jewelry is bringing them together. I am inspired daily by the art and science I see under the microscope. Come with me on this fascinating journey as we explore the blending of art and science. Thank you for coming. Please come back. contact me: mdpraetATgmail.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Surprise Visit

I had a surprise visit today from a customer who came by the lab to let me know how much his wife liked the bracelet he purchased from me at the Florida Histology Meeting. That makes me feel so good when a customer is happy.  I think he was a little surprised that she liked his taste. I really try to make the men understand how many brownie points they'll get if they pick out a piece of jewelry, purchase it (and of course I help them by providing the wrapping) all without her knowledge.

Tonight I am finishing up a bracelet using black tila beads with black 11, 15 seed beads and drops. It will be fun to have a new one to show Linda when she get here on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment